The Town Council of North River is seeking volunteers to sit on a planning committee
for Come Home Year 2022. Anyone interested please email or call the Town Hall (709.786.6216).
Posted: 6 July 2022
Saturday July 16 10:00 AM – 12:00PM
• Community Clean Up followed by barbecue at Town Hall Hosted by the Town of North River and Sponsored by MMSB
Friday July 22 7:00 – 10:00 PM
• Meet and Greet – North River Walking Track/Field. Music by Blind Drunk & Cash Bar
• Hosted by the Town of North River and Sponsored by the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts & Recreation
Saturday July 23
• Breakfast at the All Hallows Parish Hall 9:00AM – 11:00AM. Tickets Available at the Town Office July 6th. $10 for Big Breakfast, $5 for Small Breakfast. Tickets available until July 17th.
• Memories of North River/Hallstown Book Launch, All Hallows Parish Hall at 2:00 PM Adult Dance: 9:00PM – 12:00 AM at the North River Ball Field. Free Admission – BYOB
Sunday July 24
• Mini Folk Festival at the North River Walking Track/Field from 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
• Music by Todd Barteau, Bob Hiscock and Blind Drunk
• Hosted by the Town of North River and Sponsored by the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts and Recreation
Wednesday July 27
• Come Home Year Bingo at the All Hallows Parish Hall. Doors open at 7:00 PM, Bingo Starts at 8:00 PM.
Friday July 29
• Dinner and Dance. Dinner hosted at Knights of Columbus, South River Tickets $25.00.
• One hundred Dinner Tickets First Come Basis – Tickets on Sale July 6th at Town Hall until July 17th. Dance: North River Hall; BYOB and Music Bob Hiscock. 20 Additional tickets for Dance only: $10.00. On sale July 6th at the Town Hall. Tickets available until July 17th.
• Hosted by: Town of North River and Sponsored by the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts &Recreation
Saturday July 30
• Boat Tours of North River 2:00 PM
• Flee Market at the Walking Track/Field 2:00PM – 4:00 PM. Tables $10.00 Please contact Pay at Town Hall July 6th.
Sunday July 31
• Fireworks – Hosted by the Town of North River 9:30 PM
• Sponsored by: Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts and Recreation
Printable PDF (link)